Arthur Online is an all-in-one property management software platform that was specially designed with lettings agents in mind.
Today’s market has lots of different software being used in conjunction in a disconnected manner, increasing the admin costs for lettings agencies. Thanks to its innovative technology, Arthur Online offers a single platform that manages the whole of the tenancy journey from beginning to end that includes financial management, workflow management, document management and communication. Arthur Online also allows for automating of tasks like rent reminders, freeing up time for agencies to focus on more important issues. With Arthur Online, there is need for any additional software.
Arthur Online integrates with market-leading cloud-based software and service providers to handle the other parts of a property management business including:
- Xero and QuickBooks for accounting
- Zoopla, RightMove and StuRents for finding tenants
- Signable for digital signatures
- AdvancedRent references, rent insurance and deposit protection insurance
Arthur caters for all the stakeholders in property management:
- For letting agents, Arthur Online means they can effortlessly set up viewings and inform the property manager of all relevant information regarding prospective tenants. They can also send details to referencing services from the app.
- Arthur Online allows the property manager to remain in control and in the centre with their own customised app, which offers full functionality, a rich mobile app to work on-the-go and a connected community for efficiency.
- For the tenant, Arthur Online offers piece of mind. Tenants can raise issues on the app and then track them online through to completion, access documents, track their rental statements and much more.
- For contractors, Arthur Online is an enabler for their business. They can easily accept and decline jobs through the app, whilst seeing all the details needed and they can be publicly listed on Arthur to increase their clientele.
- For owners, Arthur Online gives them the opportunity to see how well their asset is being managed, they also have their own personal app so they can see all the details they need. They have an overview of their properties and ability to approve quotes. This maintains transparency and prevents misunderstandings.
- Arthur Online also offers white labelling for clients, this allows lettings agents to put their own brand on the apps and the portal to allow consistency for their brands and services.
Through Arthur’s automation features, users’ workloads are halved, communication is made efficient and all relevant parties are kept up to date through a suite of apps specially designed for each stakeholder. With Arthur Online’s system, you can choose the level of functionality you require and personalize the service to your needs. Arthur Online maximises efficiencies at every stage of the tenancy journey, from finding and onboarding tenants, to managing the property during the rental period and much more.
Our reward exclusively for EA Masters attendees:
Arthur is very excited to exhibit at EA Masters for the first time! We are thrilled to participate in a Leadership Conference that is attended by over 1000 property professionals, including estate and letting agency owners and decision makers.
To celebrate that we want to offer an EXCLUSIVE Welcome Pack to the first 5 delegates that sign up to Arthur Online. The pack includes 30-day free trial of our platform and a complementary place on a Functionality and Financials training course (which is usually £228 per person). Our training days are led by industry experts and will teach you all about functionality and financials within Arthur Online.
Do not miss this incredible opportunity to learn how to manage your tenancies and assets, automate and systemize your processes, all in one day. You’ll leave with a lot more knowledge, ready to conquer the market with Arthur by your side and on your screen!