As the home of deposit protection we’ve got it covered
We keep deposit money safe for letting agents, landlords and tenants
At The DPS, we understand that when it comes to protecting your tenants’ deposits, one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we offer both Custodial and Insured schemes so you can choose the type of protection which suits you best.
Authorised by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government, we offer free Custodial deposit protection, with no registration or annual membership fees. We also offer Insured protection, where you retain the deposit and we protect it for a small fee.
- We believe in putting our customers first. That’s why everything we do is designed around the people who use our service. We consult with industry experts as well as letting agents, landlords and tenants to provide an innovative service you can trust.
- We believe in creating a service that’s as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We’re always looking at new ways to improve our systems, with the aim of making deposit protection easy and hassle-free.
- Through our monthly newsletters, our website and our dispute workshops, we aim to raise standards in the industry by educating the people who use it. We provide guidance, education and support for letting agents, landlords and tenants alike. Our top tips, and dispute case studies simplify deposit protection for everyone.
We’ve got over 12 years’ experience in deposit protection, meaning your deposits are in the safest of hands.
- We’ve protected over 6.6 million deposits since 2007.
- We’ve repaid more than £3.8 billion to tenants and landlords.
- We’ve adjudicated over 89,000 disputes.
- We currently protect over 1.6 million deposits
- We’ve repaid over 4.5 million deposits
- We constantly monitor our performance by asking our customers how they think we’re doing, and our contact centre regularly scores over 9.5 out of 10 for helpfulness.
- We repay deposits as soon as we receive confirmed instruction
Find out more about our services at www.depositprotection.com or call us on 0330 303 0030.