The Able Agent® has created a modern effective online training solution to meet the needs of the property sector by making it easier to implement a complete training and development package for all customer facing staff. It has been developed for agents by agents.
It offers choice where none exists currently by:
- combining both Sales and Lettings training in one place
- developing selling skills, legal knowledge and customer service to gain business
- offering a qualification which meets proposed licensing requirements of RoPA & ongoing CPD
- easy to put into place and very affordable monthly fee
It’s the perfect tool to enable staff to develop their sales skills, improve their legal knowledge and gain confidence in their job role.
Designed to fit in as part of a busy day, as it’s available online across both mobile and desktop as well as high quality e-books for those, who prefer to read!!
Too many training challenges- we understand!!
- In a time-pressed working environment, it is easy to let training slip- staff are busy and managers busier!
- New starters can leave because they don’t get the relevant support to get them up to speed
- Existing staff don’t feel invested in and are feeling vulnerable
- Budgets are tight and time is tighter and releasing staff out of the office on training courses can be prohibitive
- RoPA is coming but should I wait and see or start now?
BUT the right training can lead to dramatic improvements in performance and staff morale not to mention the need to be compliant in all areas of the sales and lettings world in the current climate.
So… how do you become proactive and efficient with your training and less reactive and haphazard?
Simply use The Able Agent to enable your staff to work smarter and find that motivation to keep on going.
The Able Agent is easy to put into practice and the materials and programme content are all produced in a friendly, informative and engaging style, to motivate and encourage learners to start and continue with their learning.
If you want them to be geared up for RoPA then follow the path leading to the CePAP Certificate in Property Advice and Practice Level 3 Ofqual regulated qualification after approx. 6 to 8 months of study or simply use the programme to check their knowledge and understanding of the requirements of their current job role and see how they find a more accessible and enjoyable way of studying. Even the more experienced members of staff are pleasantly surprised.
If you are thinking it’s time to sort out your training, then get in touch to find out more about how we can help you make training a benefit and not a ticky-box exercise.
20% discounted monthly subscription for full access to The Able Agent
Pay £60+vat for up to 10 users (Exclusive to EA Masters and Kerfuffle)