Looking to digitally transform your property reporting? With award-winning TouchRight you can do more than just create great-looking professional reports!
Our software helps letting agents, property managers, inventory clerks, surveyors and contractors produce property reports with ease, saving paper, time and adding even more value with a few simple clicks. Using smartphones and tablets, you can easily produce branded, professional reports that your clients will love.
We’re passionate about saving wasted admin time and keeping reports away from the printer, whilst moving reports along the tenancy timeline. Here are just a few of the key TouchRight features below:
- Custom templates – digitally transform your current paper reports or make full use of the custom template builder for all your Property Management reports I.e. routine inspections, inventories, check ins, check outs, HMO, maintenance, Legionella, HHSRS, FFHH, block inspections, build to rent and more. ToughRight can help get templates set up to meet any specific requirements for your business, so that you can get the most from the software.
- Report linking – using linking allows you to ‘see what you said last time’. Ideal to make sure tenants aren’t breaking any tenancy clauses or to keep an eye on your contractors work. It works well if you complete your inventories and check outs in-house, plus it also saves the need to print reports.
- Reporting – making use of linking above will allow you to produce a useful ‘comparison’ or ‘changes’ report, which are ideal for disputes or follow up actions, as previous report information and photos are instantly accessible.
- Comments – our latest feature allows you to gather tenant comments and signatures remotely, with real-time updates, time-based reminders and a full history log. Plus you can also convert comments straight to repair issues.
- Tag issues/repairs – tag your maintenance issues in the app or back on the dashboard. It’s perfect for keeping on top of property maintenance and generating issue reports that can be sent to contractors. Also if you use Fixflo, issues can be seamlessly pushed to your Fixflo account.
- Photos – unlimited photos can be added to a report at no extra cost. You can also ‘click’ on a photo in a report to enlarge to full size, which is helpful in the event of a dispute, plus it saves the need to print reports. The dispute services like this feature as the photos become very clear.
- Lone worker protection – a unique TouchRight feature that allows users to send custom alerts from the app, including a map location.
- Integrations – we have an Open API and currently connect with Acquaint, agentOS, Fixflo and Signable. More integrations coming in 2019.
We are proud to be a Yorkshire based company, serving hundreds of customers around the UK with our #Proptech cloud-based solution. If you are looking to maintain a high quality property management service for your landlords, visit the TouchRight stand to see how property professional are working smarter not harder, saving time and paper and delivering a first class service to their clients.