Real QR: Instant Information
Get more eyes, more quickly, on your listings!
We provide a dynamic QR code solution for estate and letting agency boards, linking prospective buyers/tenants with the specific listing for that property: no googling for the agent, no searching the agent website or property portal map, just a connection in seconds to the information the prospect wants to see.
Using dynamic QR codes printed on weather-resistant polypropylene labels, all it takes is two clicks on the phone app for your board installer to link the QR code on your sign to the property listing you’ve created on your website.
Would you prefer to send prospects to your listing on a property portal (e.g. Rightmove)? Maybe you want to request their phone number first, so you can contact them? The webpage you link to is entirely up to you, and can be changed at any time you wish. The QR code goes to our trusted link interchange at www.propertydetails.com, which then leads on the webpage of your choice – all in a few seconds!
When the property is sold or let, you simply cancel the link, move the board to a new property and link the same dynamic QR code to the new listing – there’s no need for a new code each time, and you only pay for the link while it’s active.
We will be providing free trial packs with 5 QR code labels and 3 months free linking service at EA Masters – pick up a trial pack and see for yourself how visitors to your listings increase!
More eye on your listings means more prospective buyers or tenants for the property, and more exposure for your agency!
- Prospective buyers and tenants are instantly taken to the property listing online (or your choice of webpage)
- Only pay for the link while it’s active, no ongoing platform fees – at 5p per day / per property, it only adds £1.50 per month to the cost of marketing the property
- Simple system – only two clicks on the phone app to link the QR code to the web address
- Re-use the same code for a new property listing after selling / letting
- Analytics to identify which listings are attracting the most interest
- Use your existing board – simply place the QR code label in the corner, or add it as a rider
- Robust, reusable, weather-resistant QR code labels in a choice of sizes
- No additional branding – just your board and the QR code
- Trusted www.propertydetails.com link for QR codes