Buy Tickets to EA Masters on 12th October
Join over 1,000 of the best estate and letting agents - secure your place now
EA Masterclass, EA Masters Conference & Awards
EA Masters Conference, Exhibition & Awards
EA Masters Conference and Exhibition Only
|Two-day, access all areas, VIP pass||EA Masters full day pass||EA Masters conference pass|
|Innovation Hall featuring 50 industry suppliers|
|All speaker sessions at the EA Masters leadership conference|
|Refreshments including 2 coffee breaks plus awards reception drinks and canapés|
|Best Estate Agent Guide Awards including gala 2-course lunch, wine & winners plaques *||-|
|EA Masterclass - workshop with Josh Phegan and Alexander Phillips or Peter Fuller||-||-|
|Buy Platinum Tickets||Buy Gold Tickets||Buy Silver Tickets|
Includes speedy registration, concierge service, VIP lounge area, preferential seating, copy of presentations (subject to speaker approval)
Buy Gold VIP
Buy Silver VIP
Property Academy members that buy a gold or silver ticket will automatically be upgraded to VIP.
Buy Tickets to EA Masterclass on 11th October
Rare opportunity to attend live workshop with industry legends
Secrets of a $10 million agent
2.5 hour Masterclass with Australia’s most successful estate agent Alexander Phillips and his coach Josh Phegan.
- Learn how to build, maintain and use your contacts to make finding leads easy.
- Discover how to identify the most valuable leads.
- Take away the tried and tested scripts and dialogues that convert.
- Understand how to position price, fees and marketing to beat lower priced competitors.
- Be trained by the best on how to anticipate and overcome objections.
- Learn the strategies that will help you to build bigger fees.
How to prepare for the biggest sale of your life
2.5 hour Masterclass with Peter Fuller, responsible for growth management at Romans Estate Agents.
- Understand the importance of culture.
- Create the optimal organisational structure of the future.
- Learn how to maximise profitability.
- Unlock the most lucrative opportunities for diversification.
- How to articulate your vision to maximise interest and value.
- How to understand, manage and reduce working capital.