Why Zero Deposit?
At Zero Deposit, we want to make renting better by creating a simple, affordable alternative to the traditional security deposit, which is easy to use, delivers fair outcomes and meets the needs of landlords, tenants and agents.
We believe working with Zero Deposit just makes sense; more tenant interest, greater landlord protection and all the tools to help you stand out from the crowd.
You’re in safe hands
- The UK’s only FCA Regulated Deposit Replacement Guarantee
- Partnered with Munich Re, landlords are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and all customers have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Exclusive partnerships with the TDS
Good for tenants, great for landlords
- For the cost of just one week’s rent, tenants can purchase a Zero Deposit Guarantee instead of a traditional deposit
- It’s win-win, with landlords receiving protection equalling a six-week deposit, even after the deposit cap
- Disputes are adjudicated by TDS, with approved claims paid in just two working days
- The only deposit replacement product to be partnered with the National Landlord Association and Residential Landlords Association
- Everyone wants to stand out in a crowded market. Make your properties even more appealing and get ahead of the competition
- The clear market leader in Deposit Replacement with over 2,200 partner offices across the UK including top performing agents such as: Knight Frank, Foxtons, Connells Group, LSL, Countrywide, Gibbs Gillespie, Townends, Dacre, Son and Hartley, Gascoigne Halman, Michael Poole, KFH and Acorn Group
Generate additional revenue and differentiate yourselves. Sign up today!