Nine industry ‘Leaders & Legends’ will form three panels to comment on the speaker sessions at the EA Masters and to offer their insight and suggestions of how the experts ideas can be translated into estate agency.
The line up comprises:
- Dale Norton, founder of Romans and now a Trusted Advisor to the Property Academy’s Summit Group
- Jon Cooke, founder of Intercounty and Fine & Country and now CEO of EasyProperty
- Katie Griffin, owner of Sawdye & Harris and President of the NAEA
- Kevin Hollinrake, Chairman of Hunters and MP for Thirsk, Malton & Filey
- Simon Bradbury, Director of Thomas Morris and Advisory Board member for RAN and Fine & Country
- Lucy Pendleton, co-founder of James Pendleton and member of the Property Academy Summit Group
- Eric Walker, previously MD of Bushells and now MD of Northwood
- Jane Gardner, founder of Sewell & Gardner, winners of Lettings Agency of the Year, now running JPGardner Estate Agency Marketing
- David Faulkner, Real Estate IQ, one of New Zealand’s most respected Property Management businesses
This incredible group of Leaders & Legends will give immediate feedback from our keynote speakers such as Matthew Syed, author of Bounce and Black Box Thinking who will discuss the science of high performance, Tamara Lohan, co-founder of Mr & Mrs Smith and her discussion on disrupting established markets and Richard Mullender, the man who negotiated with the Taliban to release hostages held in Afghanistan. Six more world class speakers complete the EA Masters roster – this is truly the must attend event of the year.
Find out more about our speakers here or watch our new video: